Bink’s Report Card
Julian Price Campground
Julian Price Memorial Park
Blowing Rock, NC
68 RV sites
128 tent sites
Good water available once entering park and at central locations through park. NO WATER AT SITES
? We had spotty signal
Our favorite sites:
check campsitephotos.com as some sites are NOT level
Wild life we experienced:
Would we recommend?
- Hiking: The park offers over 25 miles of hiking trails, including the popular Price Lake Loop Trail and the challenging Boone Fork Trail.
- Fishing: Price Lake is a popular spot for fishing, with a variety of fish including trout and bass.
- Camping: The park has two campgrounds, one of which is open year-round. Both campgrounds have restrooms and showers.
- Picnicking: There are several picnic areas throughout the park, including one at Price Lake with tables and grills.
- Canoeing and kayaking: Price Lake is a great place for canoeing and kayaking, with rentals available at the park’s concession stand.
- Wildlife viewing: The park is home to a variety of wildlife, including black bears, white-tailed deer, and a variety of bird species.
- Scenic drives: The Blue Ridge Parkway runs through the park, offering beautiful views and access to other nearby attractions like Grandfather Mountain (I recommend a day trip and brave the suspension bridge) and Linville Falls.
- Photography: The park is known for its stunning natural beauty, making it a great place for photography.
- Horseback riding: The park offers horseback riding trails, as well as a horse campground for overnight stays.
- Skiing and snowboarding: In the winter, nearby ski resorts like Beech Mountain and Sugar Mountain offer skiing and snowboarding opportunities.
- Visiting nearby attractions: There are many nearby attractions to visit, including the charming town of Blowing Rock, the historic Moses H. Cone Memorial Park, college town of Boone NC, and the scenic Linville Gorge Wilderness Area.
View our video ? ?