Bink’s Report Card
Kodachrome Basin State Park Campground ⛺️
Kodachrome Basin State Park Campground
?Good water But a little rusty recommend Berkey
Yes but only designed sites
? NO signal except when we were in town
Our favorite sites:
We camped in the Basin Campground and loved all these sites
Wild life we experienced:
Would we recommend?
- Drive the scenic byway Hwy 12
- Hiking ? the many trails in Kodachrome & Grand Staircase
- Spend some time in Bryce Canyon-Hell of a place to lose a cow ?
- Soak your feet in the cool desert ? stream
- Grab a pizza and beer ? in the town of Tropic
- Explore the back country via ATV ? or UTV Cottonwood Canyon
View our video ? ?